Each year, the community treasurer (or the community coordinator) sends to the provincial treasurer the requested contributions for the province and for the international.
The annual participation requested from the community members covers three distinct needs:
1) The ordinary needs of the life of a community.
2) What is needed by the province
3) What is necessary for the functioning of the international
Calculation of the contribution:
1) Evaluate the needs of the community for the year: amount in euros …
2) Add the needs of the province: amount in euros …
3) Add the needs of the international: 300 euros per community
Total to collect in the community (1 + 2 + 3).
Each provincial treasurer send to the Faith and Lignt international secretariat the 300 euros per community intended for the international. He pays the contribution of his province online via the website or by bank transfer (contact the international secretariat).
Solidarity between communities and provinces is part of Faith and Light values. The “Anouncement and Sharing Days” are organized by the communities who raise money for solidarity projects in other provinces or communities.